Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hello strangers!

Oh hey, It's been nearly five months since I last posted...

                   5 months?!


Yes, five months. But have no fear, I'm back for good.
And you can expect a lot from me this summer.

So, let's get the ball rolling here.

Allow me to tell you all about what my life is currently.

Reading: Agenda 21 by Glenn Beck. Which is basically this cool book based off of the actual Agenda 21, a plan made by the government for the 21 century. It's pretty interesting and I recommend it to you! Also, I'm reading a book called Barred to You by Sylvia Day. I'm only about 10 percent of the way through according to my kindle fire, but so far it's a decent book. A lot like 50 Shades of Grey so far.

                        


Writing: Several things currently. A poem, a letter, and a novel! My very first novel. I'm calling it "After Brian" and I can't wait to see where it takes me. I'm so excited. When I start really getting it rolling I'll post it on my Wattpad account.

Listening to: I'm listening to Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. It's one of the songs from The Great Gatsby soundtrack and I'm absolutely in love with it, as well as the movie. Both super amazing. The Great Gatsby was perfection, and I seriously recommend it to everyone in the world. Click HERE and listen now!

Watching: I'm watching a Jenna Marbles video. She posts one every Wednesday, but sometimes I get behind, or I don't watch them in order. You should watch it too. (:


Thinking about: More things than my brain should be able to handle at one time:
-the awesome day I had
-the best of friends I spend it with
-the guy that is breaking my heart
-how i'm going to keep him off my mind
-where my mom is with my laundry....?

Looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to my next day off. Which happens to be the day after tomorrow. I think the weather is supposed to be crappy, and so I need to rent all the seasons of Pretty Little Liars and watch every single episode there is. Just a thought. Sounds like a wonderful day to me though!

Making me happy: Right now it's this pretty baby in my lap.




I can't wait to share more with you guys this summer!

                                                                                                                      -Miranda
                                                                                                                             xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...