Thursday, May 30, 2013

Young and Beautiful (from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack).

I have seen The Great Gatsby twice now in theaters.
I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm obsessed, but I like it so so sooo incredibly much that I've already

-downloaded half the soundtrack,
-listened to it on repeat since then
-bought the book
-reread the book
-getting a tattoo of a quote from the book.

Yes.
                            a tattoo...

and It's going to say:

"...so we beat on, boats against the current..." 

and it will have a little sailboat.
because I adore sailboats.


And I've decided to post the song that plays in the movie at a part where I've quietly cried each time I've seen it.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...