Sunday, July 21, 2013

Attention Readers!

Hi Everyone!

I have decided to make another blog!

I would really appreciate it if you went over and decided to follow my posts there as well as here. All you have to do is click on the link below:


Word, Sentence, Story.



I'll be keeping this blog as a way for everyone to continue touching base with me on a personal level, however, I decided it is time to make a real website for my professional writing.

If you are interested in short stories, books, script, poetry, free writing, book reviews, good reads, research writing, interviews, and some writing related videos, head on over and subscribe right now!

I'm so looking forward to seeing you all there!

-Miranda Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...