Wednesday, December 28, 2011

chicago bound!

Good morning my lovelies. (o:
Today I am off to Chicago! I won't be home for a few days, but when I return I will have much for you!
Enjoy the video! (my first one ever!)

Some things I didn't mention in the video are:
1.) Chicago is 380 miles away from my home! (which, according to Google, is about 6 hours and 44 minutes worth of driving.)
2.) I've never been to a big city in my life; I live in a tiny town up in the mit (o:
3.) I am going to Chicago because it is Christmas break for me and I haven't done much of anything and my boyfriend and I decided to go for our fifteen month anniversary which is tomorrow. (o:
4.) Yes, I just woke up and I am eating pizza rolls.
5.) If you understood my appreciation for Buffalo Wild Wings, you would know how huge this is for me!

Anyways, I'll have some pictures up in a few days, unless I can figure out how to use the Blogger app on my iPhone. (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...