Saturday, August 25, 2012

it's [finally] over.

Hi there everyone.
Today was my last day of work at the Dixie Saloon and it was a good day. Compared to what I thought it was going to be, anyways. 

Let me just say this: it has been a loooong journey since my first day there. 
So much has happened since then.

I'm happy to say that it is finally over though. It was pretty busy since it was a Saturday night, and also due to the corvette show, in part. When it's busy the time goes by much quicker though, so I didn't mind. At the end of the night, just as I was about to clock out, I was held down and sprayed with an entire can of whipped cream. It was a great way to end my last day working with some really awesome people.


The front view of my sticky self. (o:


And my back which was covered. 
Now, if only you could have seen the floor, haha.

So, now I'm looking forward to a few different things this coming week.
Sunday (tomorrow): Motorcycle ride with my daddy to somewhere special.
Monday: Hanging out at home until tutoring the girls from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: Shopping with my little brother for the last of my college supplies and for his school supplies.
Wednesday: Reading Fifty Shades Freed (the third, and final book of the trilogy) then tutoring at 4:00.
Thursday: Spending the entire day with my boyfriend at good old Sturgeon Bay.
Friday: Packing the rest of my belongings and clothes.
Saturday: Moving into the dorms, and starting a brand new life. Dinner with grandma at 5:00 also.

So, it's safe to say I've got a rather productive week ahead of me. I'm very excited!
Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where your blog has gone, since I haven't seen any posts from you lately and today about 20 posts showed up in my feed from you am they're dated from weeks past and so that's weird but I'm glad you are still blogging! I missed your blog for the time your posts didn't show up for me!

    I have to ask though you said Thursday you are hanging out with your boyfriend. Is this your old boyfriend or a new one? ;p I'm happy for you either way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of the reason it may have disappeared is because I changed it a bit. I'm very happy you found it again and enjoy reading! That makes me sooo happy. (: And in response to your question, my old boyfriend. We got back together. Our breakup was a big misunderstanding. I hope you continue reading!

      Delete

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...