Friday, August 10, 2012

"it's a shame about the weather...

Hello my lovelies.
I know it's been about five days since I last posted. I've been very sick the past two weeks and between work and trying to kick two infections, I'm exhausted. But I have a few pictures for you that cover what I've done over the course of the last few days. Enjoy! (o:


After Garret and my break up I've begun to see everything differently.
This was my very interesting horoscope I had the other day.
It fits my thoughts and the situation I'm in perfectly.
I don't put much faith in horoscopes though.
Just thought it was humorous.


The past five days have been full of work work work.
It's basically all I ever do. But that's very okay. 
I need money anyways so bring it on.
It does get stressful, however,
some people are very kind.
like the girl who left this.


I've also been doing a lot of this lately. Just chillin' out with my little dog in bed.
Because I've been so sick lately I have to use any free time I have to rest.
Being awake all night and vomiting makes for a great reason to sleep in.
Little Cody dog doesn't mind me sleeping in. He enjoys it too.
We both need our beauty sleep ;o)


I've also had a lot of college stuff going on. A friend of mine convinced me of something.
So, now I have put in my housing application for the dorms at the college.
So instead of living at home, I'll be paying a little extra to be close.
Close to class, and people, and friends, and town, and work.
And everything else. I'm very excited. 
This is everything I'll have to take.
BEFORE the nursing program.
I know, right? Yikes..


And this is me today, feeling 100% better than yesterday, but not 100% well just yet.
Canoe trip starting today, and we're about to head four hours away shortly here.
BUT, before I go. Here's a nice list I stole from my cousin over at Ivory Giraffes. (o:

Before I go, I want to share with you that I am currently,
Loving work on a Thursday night because I get to listen to Cedar Straits lead singer, Will Springsteen, who I love to drool over. Someday he'll be mine. ;o)
Reading Fifty Shades Darker, the second of the Fifty Shades trilogy, and it is so so so so good and I'll probably finish it on our way down state today and start the last book.
Watching the days go by. Summer is nearly over and it doesn't even feel like it has barely started! I can't believe it. Yes, take a quick glance at the calendar...Your mind has officially been blown.
Thinking About when I should get a hold of the business office at the college so I can pay my housing fee. Also thinking about the awesome weekend I'm about to have. And which flavor of ice cream I'd be if I could because facebook just asked me.
Anticipating living in the dorms with some of my best friends because it is going to be a fricken blast. I'm gonna have to pack up all my stuff really soon. Oh joy, all over again.
Listening to Colder Weather by Zac Brown band. Only because Cedar Straits sang it so well last night.
Working on compiling a list of all the things I need to buy and pack for my dorm! I am so excited. Only 25 more days!! ((o:
Wishing I knew if I could let Captain Ahab catch his White Wale.

...but I know soon we'll be together, and I can't wait till then..."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...