Thursday, February 2, 2012

good times like this.

I have recently been having exceptionally good days. This whole week has been a fairly good one. Today was especially good. So I want to blog about the best part of today because even though it was only a small part of my day, it was important, and I believe that it's the little things that count.

First of all, when I left school I didn't have any homework. Except that I have a physics test tomorrow, but I don't consider studying homework because even though you have to be really involved and self motivated to study alone, it isn't required and no one HAS to do it. So tonight when I got off the bus I watched television with my dad for about an hour and then I pulled out my physics and worked on it through dinner up until about 8:00. At 8:00 I took a shower and started my laundry, which has been neglected for nearly 2 weeks, then I got right back to studying and now its about 9:30 and I'm taking another break to write this blog and then I'll probably read the chapter and then it's off to bed for me.


You're probably wondering why today has been a good day for me. Usually when someone studies for 4 hours they don't consider it a "good" day. I don't mind studying. If you want to succeed sometimes you have to do things that might not necessarily be "fun". Studying can be relaxing, and relieving if you do it the right way. I just give myself plenty of time so I don't feel rushed. It makes me feel relieved because when I get the test I know that I've got a better handle on it that I would if I hadn't studied, and I *generally* do better if I studied than if I didn't.


The other part of my day that was great was dinner. Even though I ate in the dining room by myself, my plate surrounded by books, it was a good time for me. Mostly because I like being alone and because I like studying and because tonight we had my absolute favorite dinner: Sloppy Joes and Tater Tots.
Delicious. 


So basically this post is just to stress that even the littlest things can have the biggest impact on an individual's life. Today is a perfect demonstration of just that. I mean really, who wouldnt want to watch tv with their dad for a bit, study for a few hours and eat an amazing dinner? Sounds like a close to perfect night to me. I have nothing to complain about at this point. And tomorrow is Friday, even better.

You enjoy your night for me. (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...