Sunday, October 28, 2012

a birthday gift.

Hello my lovelies,
Today I plan to have a nice lazy Sunday. I don't have to work, and all my homework is done, so I have nothing to worry about. Garret and I are going out to lunch to China Buffet, and then we're going to hang out around downtown. & yes, if you were wondering...we are back together. I'm looking forward to a relaxing afternoon spent with him.
ALSO: It's one of my friends' birthday today! So my roommate and I decided to go out and get her a birthday present this morning!


We wrapped it up all nice and pretty. (o:


Got her a card and I even decorated the front of it too. (o:


Don't tell anyone, but it's a yoga mat. 
So now her and I can do yoga together!
I'm so excited, hopefully she likes it!

I'll tell you all more about it later!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...