Wednesday, October 17, 2012

instabomb.

Hello my lovelies,
Today all I have for you is a nice big instabomb. Just a little overview of the past few days here at NCMC.

My boyfriend came to see me one last time on Monday before leaving for St. Louis, Missouri for a week. He brought me a Pumpkin Cheesecake muffin and a hot chocolate from Big Apple Bagels. Then he walked me to class, gave me a big hug, and kissed me goodbye.
I'll see him again this Saturday.
College life has its ups and downs for sure.
One thing you can always count on to get you through the day is coffee or hot chocolate; both are necessities for surviving the busy college life. 
Another thing going on right now is the whole stupid debate.
Mitt Romney this,
Barack Obama that.
I can't wait for the election to be over with.
Been going to the bank a lot. 
Been eating their suckers every time.
Been eating a lot of bad stuff every day.
It's got to stop.
Trying my best to stay positive.
College is tiring.
Seriously, take a look at my face.
Tired, tired, tired.

I made a few goals last night:
-Be positive
-Tone down the sass
-Less potty mouth
-Eat less, and better
-Spend less money

BAM.
It's gonna happen.
I'll be writing again soon.
xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...