Sunday, October 14, 2012

candles & wine.

Hello my lovelies.
I have a feeling you'll like this post a lot. I had an amazing time on this night and I am so excited to share it with all of you. As you all know, my boyfriend travels a lot for his job. A couple nights ago he told me he'd be coming home for the night just to see me. He drove roughly two hours and arrived to the college at about 8:40 pm. He made reservations at a restaurant in downtown Petoskey called Chandlers, which was a total surprise to me. 

Earlier in that day my best friend, Sandi, and I went shopping for a new outfit. We wanted to find something fancy that I could wear out.


We found a classy little black dress,
with lace and buttons all up the back
and a belt in the front to dress it up. 
I was so very excited for the outing.
I wanted him to look at me all night.

The lace was a really nice touch.
The open back showed my skin.


He told me all night how great I looked.
I felt really good and I finally got to relax.


I'm so thankful for Sandi. 
I don't think I could have
picked out a better dress.


Our dinner was more than amazing.
I didn't expect it to go as well as it did.
Everything was so perfect, it all felt so right.
We ate in a wine cellar and it was really romantic. 

Candles.
Dinner.
Wine.
Him.
Me.
Us.


& i can't even describe how wonderful it all was. 
maybe that's what love feels like.
so indescribably wonderful.
surely i can get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...