Wednesday, October 10, 2012

tahquamenon falls.

Hello my lovelies,
I think you should all know about some exciting news. I'm not going to hide it anymore!

I'm in a new relationship!

Seriously, I couldn't be happier. Branden and I have known each other since eighth grade and on September 15th, eight days after Garret and I broke up for the last time, we started talking again. That night he took me out to dinner and since then we've been on four dates. Our last date was to Tahquamenon Falls. We went on October 5th and have been together since then.

The falls were beautiful. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. (o:










I'm so glad I was able to share this experience with such a special person. Everything about that day was perfect. We couldn't have gone at a more perfect time of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...