Tuesday, October 30, 2012

only in college.

Hello my lovelies!
Tonight boredom got the best of my roommate and I, so we went to Walmart and bought some goodies.
Only in college do you rationalize foolish things like this. I'm sure in the morning I'll wake with a terrible stomach ache, and I'll regret ever eating over 1600 calories in 15 minutes.

Who am I kidding?! I won't regret it, it was great sister bonding time. (o: Hopefully the extra weight I gain from stupid binges like this will motivate me to exercise and be more healthy.


A nice cup of milk goes great with Oreos.


Cool Whip used as a dip also goes great with Oreos! 


If you ask me, Mint Oreos are the absolute best kind.

Until next time...
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...