Saturday, October 20, 2012

randoms in the afternoon.

Hello everyone,
It's SATURDAY! Finally. I feel like it's been forever since last weekend. The weekends are the only time for a college student to catch up on anything they've been neglecting. I'm almost getting the swing of things, so hopefully I'll be able to blog more often now. Today I just feel like posting a few random pictures that kind of explain what's been on my mind the past couple days. Enjoy (o:


Here I am.
Been thinking a lot about whether or not I should cut my hair.
It would be able this length if I decided to.
Still only just considering it.


Random Fun Fact:
Hobgoblin:
  1. (in mythology and fairy stories) A mischievous imp or sprite.
  2. A fearsome mythical creature.
  


Basically, my Wednesday nights and any time between classes on Thursday go toward studying for the tests I have every week in my Body Systems and Diseases class Thursday at 6:00 pm.
I consider myself VERY lucky. The past like three tests I've barely studied for and have somehow managed to pull off really good grades! Go me!


And last but not least, the only thing that gets me through the week days:
JUNK FOOD.
I know, it's terrible. 
But the night I bought these, before I had gone to bed, I had managed to eat almost the entire bag by myself.
Surprisingly, I've only gained 7 pounds, and not 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...