Thursday, July 5, 2012

4321...

...South Shore Drive is the address of the place Garret and I will *hopefully* be moving into at the end of August. We viewed the apartment Monday afternoon and it is just the cutest little thing.


This is a picture of the outside of the building. Like I said, the cutest little thing. What it is, is a building that was foreclosed and someone decided to turn it into a few one bedroom units for rent. They are all remodeled so everything is brand new.


 This is a view of part of the bedroom and bathroom from inside the bedroom.


This is a view of the kitchen from inside the living room. The door on the right is the bedroom door and the bathroom is inside the bedroom.


This is the view of the living room from standing in the kitchen.

The whole apartment is really adorable. And the price is just as nice. Only 550 per month and all utilities except for electricity are included. It's been 10 days since we put in our applications. So, eventually he should be calling us to let us know when we can move in! Keep your fingers crossed, and our names in your prayers. We need this more than anything right now.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I noticed you started following my blog and I've been following yours back. Have you heard anything about the apartment yet? And just one thing... I wouldn't have my address up there for everyone to see! You just never know and there are scary people in the world. Just a thought. Anyway hope it works out well for you sweetie! You remind me a lot of myself when I was your age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice that you started following my blog, it hasn't showed up under my followers. Either way, I'm happy to hear that you've been reading! I haven't heard anything, as of yet, from the guy who let us view it. Today is the two week mark since we looked at it. I'm just waiting for him to get a chance to do a background check and a credit check, so in another week or two I'll give him a call and hopefully I'll be able to relay some good news on the blog. Thanks so much for the comment! (o:

      Delete

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...