Monday, July 23, 2012

settling in.

Good afternoon everyone!
Now that everything is put away and organized (for the most part) I have a couple minutes to write up a quick post! For one, I should tell you about how the move went.
It was awful.
Every bit of it. It was stressful, nothing went as planned, I was rushed and the whole thing was a big mess. But that's okay, because it's over now, and everything is all put away, and I'm still alive. So, we're good. The worst part of moving was loading my car. I could not get my desk and shelf to fit so I ended up slicing up the inside of my car, and bruising my legs and arms. It literally got to the point where I just sat by myself in the driveway and cried for a while. I was tired, in pain, hungry, strapped for time; I just needed a break.

But now that we're finally here, and I have a space for the things I must have, everything is much better. I have my little haven, and our bedroom is decent (not very big but my room wasn't big either) so I'll be able to live; and relax a little...


At least until I have to go to work that is. This coming week, I don't even get a day off. But that's okay. I'll take 43 hours worth of work. No biggie.


And in my free time, I'll be reading the second of the Fifty Shades books. Which I bought a couple days ago. I do highly recommend the first one. It is very good.

Hopefully I'll be able to post again soon.
I'm so thankful that we have internet already. (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...