Thursday, July 12, 2012

There's nothing like...


...going out and acting like a lady, but letting your inner child come out for a short time here and there. I feel like Garret and I do this every time we're together. We know how to be mature. We know when its time to act like an adult, and when things are serious. But there is nothing wrong with forgetting your responsibilities for a minute and letting loose. Life is full of too much stress; never forget how to be the kid that you once were when everything was all rainbows and butterflies. I'm so happy to have a boy like this as my best friend and my lover. There is seriously nothing better than being able to act like a kid, a teenager and an adult all at once with the person you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...