Tuesday, July 10, 2012

beautiful beach days.

Hello everyone,
I've taken some time off the blog. Mostly because I've been so so so busy with work and tutoring the girls. Its been a crazy couple of weeks for me. But don't worry! I'm back now. So, today I'm just going to post about a couple beach days that have occurred over the past week or so and were quite memorable.

6/15/12


Lindsey, Carly , and I before venturing into the water with the boat.


Lindsey and Carly taking the boat out on a Navy Seal mission.


Feather. I probably shouldn't be touching things like this.

6/28/12


My very best friend in the entire world. I know I'm going to miss her so much when she leaves for Grand Valley without me. It will be devastating.


The best part about Sturgeon Bay is that you can share it so easily with everyone. We had a group of about 10-15 people and it was such a blast.



And of course, the good ole boat. We've already made some great memories with this little guy.

More posts coming soon. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...