Saturday, July 28, 2012

as of late...

Good afternoon lovelies,
I'm probably in one of the crappiest moods ever today. Not even just today, I can't lie anymore, I have to be honest with someone about how I'm currently feeling. I hate growing up. End of story.
I can't even blog regularly like I was able to during the school year, because I work too much now.
And when I'm not at work, I'm at 'home' dealing with a bunch of bs.
And 'home' isn't even home.
Which is why I'm moving back.
There. I said it.
Decision made.

I had to go to the college to get some things for my financial aid straightened out.
And afterwards, I went to Big Apple Bagels for a Cinnamon Crumb Cake muffin and some hot chocolate.

I was hoping it would make me feel better.
But as I sat there, 
sipping my hot chocolate,
picking at my muffin,
and feeling 
sorry
for myself,
I realized something.
I don't have to do anything
that I don't want to.
And I'm not going to. So I'm coming home.

I don't care what any one says about me. Sometimes you have to do what's best for you. And I think it is.



So I went to work, and I had a crappy night. 
But when I got home, 
I took a long hot shower.
I had a nice cold drink,
And I went to bed.


And when I woke up, I got ready.
And I thought about all the things that I can change.
And now,
I'm changing them. 
One at a time.
Because I dont have to do anything I don't want to.
And because this life is about me.
Not anyone 
else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...