Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey [Book]

Hello everyone. (o:
So, yesterday I got done with my tutoring job a little bit early because Isabella was not focusing very well. I decided that I'd use the extra half hour I had before my second job to go scope out the bookstore. Ever since I bought my Kindle Fire I have been noticing this book popping up under the 'Books I Should Read' category. So, I decided, what the heck. And I bought the thing.


Now. Let me tell you something about me and books. I don't read very often, because I am always so busy. But when I do find a good book, I will MAKE time to read it. So, today I say in my room and read 150 pages of this Fifty Shades of Grey, and let me tell you: It is really good! However, before I bought it, the woman at the bookstore made sure I was older than 16 before she let me purchase it.* When I finish it, I just might have to write a review on it and post it here. Keep your eye out for it!

*I should warn you that the warning on the back about 'Erotic Romance' and 'Mature Audience' is NOT a joke. This book is extremely descriptive and has many adult themes. 

1 comment:

  1. I have heard so much about this book, but I'm also very busy and find it hard to find time to read. Hopefully soon I can find time to read it!

    Jai
    http://beentheredonethatwhatnext.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...