Monday, January 9, 2012

exams.

I know I'm slacking a bit. It's been a few days since I last posted, and my last post was just a song and some lyrics. You have to understand that this week is super busy for me though. Midterms. Yucky. So the next few days will consist of studying, relearning, memorizing and all that nonsense.

Currently, I am staring at my art exam project, trying to figure out what to do next. I know it will look much better when it's closer to being done. But right now I'm having trouble with it. And I am on the brink of quitting and starting something a bit easier that I can finish by the due date: Friday the 13th. Oh joy.

In the end, she will be a creepy looking mermaid with a big tail that goes off the page and a flipper that will be below the hand on the left. It will be black and white but her stripes, the light part of her hair, and her tail and flipper will be a bluish purple color. She will also have sequins on her flipper and parts of her tail. I plan to use colored pencils and charcoal. 
I know its pretty bad right now...
But you just have to remember that it is a work in progress. I'll keep you posted with my progress. (o:


This is what I'm working from. (obviously modifying a bit)
This is my interpretation...so far.
Both together (o:
Once I finish drawing it and once I get some color on there it should be much better. 

Sit tight. I won't be done until after stupid exams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...