Wednesday, January 25, 2012

frappuccino.

I am exhausted. Wednesdays are always rough for me. I have to get up early and go to school, then leave school and drive into town and go to my night class which lasts for 3 hours. Today I had a total of 10 hours of schooling. I am not a fan of high school, though I do like college. They are completely different. College is wonderful. There are so many people and the atmosphere is totally different from high school. Sometimes I really don't want to go to college when I get done with high school for the day. Most of the time I don't even want to get out of bed for high school. But today when I woke up, I had a motivation that got me up and around.


Yes my friends, this is the Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. & it is absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
& super de duper delicious.

Right when I got up I knew that I had to go to town today and this is the only thing that was going to get me there. There is something about little things like this that are capable of brightening someone's entire day. This little guy just makes me a different person. I can go into Starbucks a grumpy teenager, and walk out a completely different person after the first sip. This drink (and any other Starbucks drink) works wonders and is a miracle in disguise! Today was great after I had it. There's nothing like drinking a frappe, chilling in the library for a few hours, sitting through a three hour lecture, and driving home singing at the top of your lungs the whole way. I enjoy these little things. (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...