Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i'm not a quitter.

Hello my lovelies. 
I have finally finished my Art Exam project that I had started about a week ago and made a post about.
I promised I would have my progress up soon, so here it is!
(the very first pictures are on my other post. check them out here ---> Click Here!)






I am proud to say that I passed all of my exams with flying colors. Hooray. (o:
I am very happy that I chose to follow through with this even when it started looking a little funny. I usually get very upset when things don't turn out exactly how I want them to. But I stuck with this, hoping for a great turnout and that is exactly what I got. I'm proud of myself for not quitting.

So let this be a lesson to you:

Don't be a quitter. Keep your head held high and keep pushing through. You can't expect anything to work out perfectly so be positive and just remember if you quit, you're as far from what you wanted as you'll ever be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...