Monday, January 23, 2012

snow day.

Lucky me, today just so happened to be a snow/ice day. So I get to sit here at home and do a whole lot of nothing. Which is good, because it means some creativity might actually get to come out. Snow days are great, because they're unexpected. Even if the weather man says its gonna be nasty outside, you never know if it really will be or not, and even if it is, who knows if your school will be so gracious as to let you have a day off.
I guess today my school administrators were feeling generous. (o: 

Yesterday was nice out. I went with one of my good friends and we took some senior pictures. This happens to be my favorite one:
and it is the second most picked on Facebook.
This picture is the most picked on Facebook. Everyone probably likes it because they've never seen a Senior Picture of someone on a humongous rock before.
This one is the third most picked and my second favorite. 

My best friend took them, and if you ask me she did a hell of a job. They look great. Feel free to leave me a comment if you agree! And if you're feeling extra generous you could even follow my blog. ;o) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Those look great. I am sorry I +1'd your photo. It was an accident and I don't know how to undo it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's okay, I don't know how to undo it either. Oh well. (o:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...