Tuesday, January 31, 2012

picture an hour #1.

This is my first ever picture an hour post. School is boring, so I decided to do this post starting with the first hour of my school day. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Here goes nothing...

8:00-9:00
I have Physics first hour. We are supposed to have a test tomorrow but today the teacher was gone so now our test is moved back to Thursday. So today I basically got to lay around and do nothing.


9:00-10:00
Second hour I have art. Right now we're all working on the clay unit. I am not fond of working with clay, but I love art and I can turn just about anything into something really cool. So even though I don't like clay, I'm giving it a chance.


10:00-11:00
Third hour I have Calculus. It is the most dreaded class of the day. Today we learned about applications of the First Derivative Test and the Concavity Test. It is about as fun as it sounds. Such a blast. NOT.


11:00-12:00
Fourth hour is English for me. I like English, however, sometimes I do not like the assignments we are made to do. I love reading, but I do not like to read when I am made to. Good thing I finnished the book today!


12:00-1:00
Lunch time is almost always the best time of the day. Time to relax, and catch up on everything that I've missed from other classes. This is a picture of my best friend and I.


1:00-2:00
Because I take two college classes, I am allowed to leave after lunch. Most of the time I end up staying because I have tons of homework. So today I stayed in the library and worked on my calculus. I found this mask and my friends and I decided to make him be a part of our table.


2:00-3:00
I continued to stay at the school for the next hour as well. During this hour I worked on some physics problems and chilled out with my friend Cody who comes into the library periodically because he is a peer tutor. Over all my day at school was a good day. (o:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...