Saturday, January 14, 2012

i survived.

Exams sucked. I'm really glad that whole week is over now because they stress me out like none other. I did manage to get a 92% on my Calculus exam though. The rest of my grades are unknown at this point because all of my teachers are lazy. But that's okay, everyone needs to be lazy once in a while.

I am almost finished with my Art project/exam. 
I changed it a lot from what I had originally thought it should look like. But that's okay.
Art isn't usually a planned thing.
It's turning out very nicely. I'm really glad I didn't give up on it like I said I thought I might in my last blog. 

Not only did I survive exams, I also survived Friday the 13th. I'm not very superstitious, but I do have a good reason for being surprised that I survived yesterday. There was this big snow storm the other night and we were supposed to get around 8 inches over night. Everyone thought we would have a snow day yesterday. 
I woke up to only 5 inches of snow.
We did not get a snow day.
Exams were still on for the day.
But the reason I could have not survived yesterday was because since I live in the middle of nowhere, and my roads are never plowed, the bus almost went rolling down a hill (because my bus driver is a horrible driver).
Then I went to the movies when I got home. I went to see The Devil Inside. 
I don't want to spoil it for you, so I'll just say that it was a really creepy movie. I don't know if I should recommend it or not. It was pretty good, though it had a terrible ending. I was most worried after watching it that the demons had transferred from the people in the movie to me and I had a chance of becoming possessed. 
But don't worry; I'm safe and sound.
And not possessed.

And extremely grateful that I survived last week's exams and Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...