Monday, January 30, 2012

WTF #1 - birthday stuff.

Weekly Top Five:
1. These cupcakes look scrumdidleyumptious. Just saying. I think I'll make them for my birthday. (20 days!) I couldn't be more excited. Hopefully I can start planning soon!


2. These little boots are absolutely adorable and I think that I need to learn how to make them. I bet my grandma could make them. And I want a larger pair for myself. Maybe for my birthday!


3. This ring is absolutely beautiful. Simple and pretty. I am praying that I get one from my Garret for my birthday. <3 The one I really want looks similar to this one. I love the Princess Cut look.


4. When I turn 18 in 20 days I plan to get this tattoo on my feet. One fish on the inside of each of my feet. My daddy is coming with me. I'm excited because I've never gotten a tattoo!

5. If I get any birthday money I plan to spend it on picture frames and developing pictures so that I can create this. Right now I have 24 pictures in my room of my Garret and I. And I know I could make this.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...