Saturday, May 5, 2012

almost satisfactory.

Today has been an absolutely fantastic day. I've done just about everything I could have possibly wanted to do in a usual, single day. I woke up early but was still able to sleep in. I blogged this morning for a bit. Then I had a nice breakfast of toast with apple jelly and animal crackers. After that I decided to play The Sims 3 for a couple hours. A little later I decided to curl up on the couch in my snuggie and start reading a book which I'll do a full report and prepare a speech on for my final English exam. Then I ate some delicious ramen. Halfway through the book I cleaned out the bathroom cupboards and took my nose ring out for the very first time (in almost two years (since July 2010)).
After I cleaned the ring and my nose, I did my face a favor by plucking my eyebrows and putting on a face mask for a good 15 minutes. Then I sat back down on the couch and finished my book, which was rather good. I'm verrrrry surprised that it was on the list my English teacher gave us to choose from. Who would have thought, Sherlock Holmes?!
After I finished The Hound of the Baskervilles I took a nice relaxing shower and I shaved my legs. I love shaving my legs; because I do it so rarely it just feels so nice and fresh when I finally get a chance to do it. Then I put on some lotion and drove myself 8 minutes to the good old Carp Lake store to treat myself for my accomplishments today with some lemonade and orange slices, which have been my favorite as of late. And for only $1.99 I was able to buy at least a two day supply of goodies for the bump and myself 
On the way home from the store I heard like five of my favorite songs in a row which never happens and was super great. Then when I got home I read a little bit of Dear John by Nicholas Sparks and shortly after took a little stroll up the dark drive way with my dog to see the full moon which will not be this close to the Earth for another 40 years.

It certainly is magnificent. My iPhone does not do it justice.
But it still isn't any bigger than my thumb or yours. 
Not here at home where I sit.
Not where ever you happen to be tonight.
No matter where we are, ever.
My God, it's been a long time... 


So my plans for the rest of the night, before bed, are to watch Remember Me, to text my boyfriend as he is getting out of work in just under an hour, and to sip pink lemonade until there is no more. Goodnight my lovelies. ♥

6 comments:

  1. I've read a few of your blog posts and wanted to say I really like your blog. The part that stood out to me the most was you said you got two days worth of goodies for both the bump and yourself. Does bump mean you are going to have a baby? Or am I missing something? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that you like my blog! You should follow me if you're interested (: The 'bump' refers to my little belly which my boyfriend teases me about all the time. No baby in there that I know of, not yet anyways ;) The blog will be second to find out after I know, for sure.

      Delete
  2. Seems like you had quite a productive day! :)

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely! a productive day is the best kind of day (:

      Delete
  3. Haha ok. That's hilarious. And if I ever get around to creating a blogger account I'll follow you for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and sorry about the confusion (:

      Delete

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...