Monday, May 14, 2012

WTF #12 - Victoria's Secret.

Weekly Top Five
So, because my boyfriend has started working out regularly, and has already lost a significant amount of weight, I have decided that it is time to finally turn my 'almost Victoria's secret' body into a 'Victoria's secret' body.  It is almost summer, so I need to get a new bathing suit. These are my top five.

1. I absolutely love the top piece of this bathing suit. Not only the style but the color. This color would suit me well I think. 


 2. I wouldn't usually get a black bathing suit, just because I am so white all the time, but I love the ruffles on the top of this one. It is sooo cute.


 3. I love everything about this bathing suit. The white, the jewels, the purple and the frilliness of it. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing this in some pictures this summer!


 4. I love the color, and the style of this bathing suit. The top looks super comfortable and I bet you don't feel super exposed wearing it.


 5. When you mix polka dots and floral together you usually don't get a so hot outcome. But that is NOT the case with this bikini. I absolutely love this one. So cute.


I want to know what you think! Which one is your favorite? Comment below with which number you like most. (o: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...