Wednesday, May 2, 2012

There's nothing like...



...sleeping in* until 7:45 in the morning and waking up to the sound of birds chirping happily outside your open window. This is definitely the reason why I love spring; besides the fact that it means summer is approaching. Spring is one of the most beautiful seasons because everything is starting new after a long, cold, dead winter. Everything starts sprouting, growing, and blooming within a blink of an eye. There's truly nothing like it. 

*yes, I said 'sleeping in until 7:45' because for me, that is sleeping in. Today I took the day off from school, and I usually have to get up at 5:50. so 7:45 is quite nice for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...