Tuesday, May 1, 2012

suspense building.

Well. Now that it is officially May and I've kept you all waiting a good long 7 days after telling you all that I have some amazing posts for this month, I have Your very first one! So here is a video describing a little bit about whats been going on during this past week.


What I said at the end of the video about people not taking it seriously basically means that it hasn't fully hit some people that we will be graduating in under a month. My class has a lot of maturing to do before they should choose to go off and be on their own. Most of them haven't fully realized all of the responsibilities that come with being an adult. I'm not sure I have even realized all of them yet. So, like I said, hopefully people will get their poop in a group and grow up a little. We're all going to have to sooner or later. Let's hope they realize sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...