Friday, May 11, 2012

picture an hour #3.

I haven't done a 'picture an hour' in a couple months. So I decided that today would be a good day to do one. So here you have it, a picture an hour!

 8:00-9:00
This was what we did in Physics today. A whole lot of nothing. We basically just used noise makers and played around for the entire hour. I worked on my study guide instead because we have a test this Monday.

9:00-10:00
 During this time Carly and I worked a little more on our ceiling tile. It is coming along so great! Then I went and got another tile from the senior hallway so that we can have the seniors all write their names on it.

10:00-11:00
 This was Calculus for me today. We had a fire drill and a substitute so that was hilarious. And everyone brought the noise makers they made in Physics with them to calculus. So you can only imagine how the teacher was feeling. This was our last Calculus notes EVER, and we had a sub, so Mrs. Carter wrote some funny notes on the overhead.

11:00-12:00
 In English we basically just worked on our final exams. Mine is coming along slowly. I finished the book a long time ago, I have just been slacking on the writing part. Only one more week to finish the entire project. We'll see how that gets done. I'll probably end up taking a day off of school next week. More than likely it will be Tuesday.

Later that night...

 I got out of work and went to Jessie's bonfire. It was so fun. We played water-pong. Because none of my nerdy friends like to drink. Which is fine, I'd rather not drink with them anyways. I respect their wishes.


 Carly and I were on a water-pong team. We kicked butt! We were knocking cups out throw after throw. She's gonna be super great at it at college! Haha.


 Dale decided to bring these cool things. You light the thing in the center and then the balloon fills and you can let it go into the air. I guess it's supposed to go out eventually and then fall to the ground. Hopefully we didn't start any forest fires!


I love nights like this. Just hanging out with lifelong friends who are there for you and who truly appreciate you as a good person in their life. I can bet that there will be many more of these kinds of events in the next couple weeks just because we're all about to take separate paths and go out on our own. We might not see some of the students in our grade for the rest of our lives. Its crazy to think that in just two weeks on May 27th, it may be the very last time I see some of the people in my class. Wow. How the time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...