Thursday, May 10, 2012

There's nothing like...

...skipping school and laying in bed for a while, then getting up and drinking a nice glass of Grape Punch. Yum.
I am so sick of school at this point, and there are only 14.5 days until we are out for good, but I just don't know how I'm going to get through those days. I'm so busy, and there is just so much to do in one day. I have no idea how I'm going to get it all done. I spent the second half of Monday and Tuesday with my Garret, basically just venting to him and talking about all that I have to do and all that is on my mind. Then yesterday I left school early again and went to finish up my night class at the college. Today, I'm just kicking it at home and I'm gonna do a ton of homework and catch up on everything that I need to do.
Days like this I just have to take a step back and really appreciate the littlest of things. Without the little good things, there would be no point in continuing on. I look forward to life because of the little good things that come along with it. Thank you Grape Punch, for allowing me to thoroughly enjoy my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...