Saturday, May 19, 2012

we're almost done.

Good afternoon my lovelies. My apologies for not posting in nearly a week again. The school year is coming to a close, so I've been extremely busy. I'll be just as busy next week. But I have something planned for each of the last five days of my entire high school career. So don't worry, you will hear from me. I'm so happy this journey I've been on for the past 13 years of my life is ending and a new one is starting right after in it's place. I'm trying to enjoy the last few days of this life. It's beautiful outside. It's supposed to be just as nice tomorrow. God is surely looking down on us all today, hopefully he will reach down and touch those who may struggle to find the strength to enjoy their day tomorrow. ♥


If you're doubting you will enjoy tomorrow, please, enjoy today. If not for yourself, or for me, for your daddy. I love you ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...