Saturday, May 5, 2012

WTF #11 - Fishies.

Weekly Top Five
This week I've been thinking a lot about my fish, Charlie. This is because his bowl is filthy and if I continue to put off cleaning it much longer he will probably die in his own poop. These are the fish I will* have in my apartment when I move out and buy a bigger tank.
1. This little guy is just too cute to pass up. Look at those stripes!

2. I like this one because he reminds me of a peacock and I LOVE peacocks.

3. She is adorable because she's purple and yellow. The two best colors in the entire world.

4. I've always wanted one of these fish. They're so cool.

5. And last but definitely not least, this little guy. Who will do all the cleaning for me. (o:



* When I say that I will have it, I mostly mean that I wish I could have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...