Saturday, May 19, 2012

There's nothing like...

...waking up to sun streaming through the windows in your room. That's what happened to me this morning at around 7:30 this morning. Then I got up and worked on my English Exam project, which is due this Monday. And after that I laid out in the sun for a half hour (I can't lay out for any longer in this kind of heat because I'll completely fry if I do. My pretty skin is just too white and delicate for the sun's rays). I just love the way the sun feels on my skin and the way the breeze feels when it lifts my hair. I've missed the warm weather. I'm so ready for summer. Even if I have to work my life away. I'm just ready for it to come. I'm more than excited for beach days. This year I'm going to go more than I've ever gone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...