Saturday, May 19, 2012

WTF #13 - Summer sandals.

Weekly Top Five
So, basically, this entire week it has been super nice outside. And since summer is really right around the corner, and I've already started working, the money is already flowing in. I think it's time for a new pair of sandals or five. ;o)

1. This first pair is super cute. I love the almost-gladiator look.


2. I hardly have any white shoes. These are super adorable and white!


3. These are even more gladiator like than the first pair. The little buckles are just too cute.
4. I am in love with any shoes that have flowers on them. These are superrrr cute. I loveee the flower.


5. Again, the flowers just totally make the shoe. And these are white too (o:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...