Sunday, April 29, 2012

19 months.

Happy 19 months to my amazing man and myself.
(Here are a few pictures of us from Prom 2012)







Its been a long ride. But I've enjoyed all of it. No matter how hard it got at certain times, it has always been worth it. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him. When we move in together at the end of this summer everything will fall into place. I'm excited for our future. I can't wait to get married and have children and make a career for myself to support my family. With Garret by my side I know that no matter where life takes us we will be happy and successful.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures! I can see the love in both of your eyes. :) You look absolutely gorgeous! That dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tabitha! I love the dress as well. I saw it and instantly knew I had to have it! (:

      Delete

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...