Monday, November 12, 2012

11. I am thankful for...

Today I am thankful for this:


Sleeping in.
I feel like I am extremely fortunate to have been able to sleep in today. I never get to because my schoolwork always keeps me up very late and calls to me in the morning too early to get a good night sleep. Today I was able to sleep in, in my boyfriend's bed. Then we got up and he made me french toast while I did the dishes. We ate and showered together before watching a movie and after that he made me lunch and I cleaned the kitchen. At six I attended a really fun (and paid) work meeting, and when that got over I came home and my room mate and I moved our room around. Since then, I've just been blogging and tweeting (yes I finally gave in and got a twitter) and having a really wonderful night. I am so thankful for days like this.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...