Thursday, November 15, 2012

15. I am thankful for...

Today I am very thankful for this:


Free Birth Control.
Today I want to talk about how thankful I am for free birth control. This is something that is very important for me, that I take for granted all the time. It is just the simple truth that I am not ready to have a child at this point in my life. If it happened, I know I would make the best of the situation and love the child to pieces, but right now it is just not in my best interest. I'll admit that I am too stupid to abstain, so this is the next best way to make sure no babies start growing inside of me. My insurance pays for it all, and I am incredibly lucky that I have been able to be on the same birth control without any problems and free of charge for over two years now. If you're on birth control and you pay little to nothing for it, you should be very grateful as well. It is a wonderful thing. Someday I want to be a mommy, but not just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...