Tuesday, November 6, 2012

6. I am thankful for...

Today I want to talk about how thankful I am for:





















My best friend.
Someone who has been there for me right from the start. A girl who I miss terribly. An individual who has helped make me who I am today. A person who I will never forget, because I hold her very close to my heart. I am so thankful that I have been able to spend such a great 6-7 years with the girl pictured above. I really couldn't have asked for a better friend. I am so thankful that I met such a wonderful person. ♥

I miss you more than you know! I hope that we can be reunited soon and make even more memories. I love you, Carly. You're like a sister to me. You're the sister I never had. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...