Sunday, November 4, 2012

4. I am thankful for...

Today I want to talk about the fourth thing I am thankful for!


My immediate family and I went out to the China Buffet tonight for dinner. I miss them so much. Just laughing about our fortunes that were in the cookies was enough to make me miss all the good times. I know I'm missing out on so much just being away at college.


My whole family. The entire extended bunch.


My dad and I at my graduation.


My grandparents and I at graduation.
Miss them more than they probably realize.


My mother and I. Who means the entire world to me.

Family.
I am so thankful for my family. I seriously could not live without them. They are always there for me through everything. And they always push my to do my best, and help me through when things are at their worst. Now that I'm in college, it's harder for me to see them, but when we do get a minute to get together, it is the best feeling in the world. You never know what you have until it's gone, and as cliche as that sounds, its so true. Don't take your family for granted. I have, and now I know to be thankful that I see them as much as I do, because I could live thousands of miles away and see them even less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...