Wednesday, November 14, 2012

14. I am thankful for...

Today I want to blog about another thing I am thankful for.


Computer technology.

I am very thankful for all the computer technology that we are able to use. It is so helpful. Even though The Sims 3 isn't exactly 'helpful' it is a minimal example of just how amazing technology is. I think it is simply mind blowing that we can put something onto a disk, plug the disk in, and play a game. I feel the same way about the internet, music, videos, and the like. Computer technology is something we should really not take for granted, because it is so useful. A prime example of its usefulness is like in the medical field. We have so many awesome ways to test for diseases and cures with the technology we have developed. Sims isn't a great example of the greatness computer technology has brought to the world, but it is a more commonly recognizable reminder of how technology is in our every day lives and is most often over looked. I'm very thankful for computer technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...