Friday, November 16, 2012

Jenna Marbles.

It's Friday, and because of that, I will post whatever I want today. Friday is supposed to be the best day of the week, and I'm not going to plan anything for Friday's posts because spontaneity is good. So, here we are, and I'm going to post my favorite Jenna Marbles video. If you don't know who she is, you should really go to her YouTube channel. The link is just under the video.

Here is an explanation about why I picked this for today: A few day's ago I posted my Watch it Wednesday video, and I talked about three things I like, and three things I dislike about college. One of the things I complained about was noisy neighbors. Today, when I got done with work, I got home and I started blogging a ton, and I was also on Youtube and other time sucking sites. I came across this video, and I started cracking up. This is not one of Jenna's funniest videos ever, however, it is really great. The fact that she is having a similar problem to the one I am having is what made this so great. I know exactly how she feels!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...