Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #1

Hello my lovelies,
I've decided that every Thursday I will make a post about something I found during the week from the thrift store that I fell in love with. I'm so excited to share my findings with you!

Last week I was inspired by a shirt I found at Maurices and my lack of funds sent me rummaging through the Goodwill of Petoskey. To my complete and utter surprise, I found a shirt almost exactly like the one at Maurices. I was so happy. And you'll never guess how much it was...
                                                                                                                                           $2.01
Yes, that is correct. $2.01. If that isn't a steal, I don't know what is.


I choose to wear it with dark jeans for emphasis, and little black booties.


I tuck in just the front and off I go. It's a very relaxed but somewhat sophisticated look.

Outfit details: 
White button up- thrifted //  White tanktop- Aeropostale // Black belt- borrowed // Dark wash ruined jeans- Hollister // Black boots- Payless

This outfit was a recreation of the one I liked a lot which I found on Pinterest. You can visit my Pinterest page and check out some other outfits that I liked by clicking on the link below:



Thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoyed my first Thrifty Thursday post! I'll have another one next week!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...