Monday, November 19, 2012

19. I am thankful for...

Today I want to talk about how thankful I am for this:


My readers.
Yesterday you guys made me so proud of my blog and everything that I've been doing with it. I had 70 page views in one day and I don't think I've ever had that many. I was seriously stoked when I saw that. I am so thankful for all of the individuals who purposefully read my blog for their own pleasure, and I am just as thankful for those who come across it on accident. I know 70 views, 13 followers and 38 comments isn't a lot to everyone, but to me it means everything. Thank you all so much for really making this such an enjoyable experience for me. (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...