Friday, November 16, 2012

16. I am thankful for...

Today I've been very thankful for one thing in particular.





My boyfriend.
I am so thankful for all the things my boyfriend does for me. Tonight night I was having a really bad night. I have had a lot on my mind lately, and I was feeling pretty lonely. I called him up and asked if he'd come see me because I was feeling really down. He showed up with chicken nuggets from McDonald's with my favorite sweet and sour sauce, and he even brought me Gingerbread Oreos and milk. He was able to cheer me up a lot. It feels so good to know that someone is there for you, that someone will come right over no matter what is going on in their life at the current time. To know that I have someone in my life who is completely willing to drop whatever they are doing at the moment and come hug me and hold me for a couple hours just to see me feeling better than I was when they arrived, as they leave...that says so much. I am so thankful for my Garret. We have been through so much, but the fact that we are still in each other's lives means a lot. I read this quote once: "The couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that is designed to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before. They don't give up on each other or their relationship when they go through hard times, even if its the easy thing to do." That pretty much sums up our relationship. I gotta say, I love the guy. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...