Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TED on Tuesday!

I'm starting a new thing where every Tuesday I show you a video that I found from TED that is somewhat thought provoking, and I tell you a little bit about why I picked it, why I think it's interesting, and what my opinions are about it. I will be looking for your responses as well! I look forward to many intelligent, and intriguing conversations from you all!

Watch this thing!

Frank Warren: Half a million secrets.



Now, I don't know about you, but this video was quite inspiring for me. It reminds me a little bit about why I started this blog. People are seldom happy, just letting things off your chest, or appreciating the little things that come your way, are great ways to start being happier.

I really hope you watched the whole thing. It's amazing.
Let me know what you think. (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...