Saturday, November 17, 2012

17. I am thankful for...

Today I want to talk about another thing I am thankful for.


Free time.
I'm really thankful for free time that I have. I'm usually loaded with homework, just as I am this weekend, as shown in the picture above. Today I had to work a 9-4 shift, and basically from the time I got home, until right now, as I type these words, I've done a whole lot of nothing but blogging, messaging, listening to music, and messing around on facebook, twitter, instagram, timehop, pinterest and the like. I work a lot, and I go to school full time, so free time is pretty scarce. But when I do have some, I grab onto it and relax a little. I'm very thankful for afternoons like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...