Sunday, June 17, 2012

beach//boating.

Hello everyone,
First of all, Happy Father's Day! I just got home from work, I had to be there from 11a.m. to 8 p.m, so, unfortunately I was not able to spend the day with my daddy. That's okay though, I got him a card and told him happy fathers day this morning and got a nice big hug. That works for now, hopefully we can spend some time together in the next few days. We'll see how that goes since I've got 46 hours this week...
Anyways, a couple days ago I didn't have to work until four, so I was able to go out to the beach for a little while. Lindsey, myself, and Carly had a nice time together; I quite enjoyed it. It was a great way to relieve some stress.


Lindsey, me, and Carly. Of course I would be the only one without sunglasses. No makeup there!


We were pretending to be Navy Seals. We even asked one guy if he wanted us to rescue him. He opted out. His loss.


After much screaming and laughing and having a fantastic time, we all decided it was time to head in and Lindsey and I both left for work. I cannot wait for more of these times this summer. I love 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...