Friday, June 15, 2012

breakwall!

Hello my lovelies,
Yesterday was an amazing day for me. I got to hang out with my best friend in the whole world for the majority of the afternoon. We met at good old Buffalo Wild Wings (no surprise there right?) and we had a nice lunch and were able to chat a little and catch up on what's been going on in the past few weeks. After that we walked around town for a while and went in some different stores. Just checking random stuff out and enjoying the wonderful sunshine. Before you quit reading, you must read my awesome story which is written under the fourth picture. (o:


A little later we headed down to the breakwall to meet some new people and to have some summer fun. That's what the breakwall is known best for. You can go down there and see people you've never even met before and be pretty good friends by the time you leave. Yesterday we met a kid named Damian. He was pretty cool.


It was not my intention to jump in, however, I brought my bathing suit anyways. I really wanted to just chill out and then go to the college to fill out some paperwork that I had. Of course, Carly made me put it on, and before I knew it she was working on convincing me to jump in with her.


Eventually she convinced me to jump in. It was super scary as I haven't done it since I was in like 9th grade. It was refreshing though. And I'm very glad I got the chance to do it with her because I never know when I'm gonna see her again, mostly because after the middle of August she might be gone forever. College will do that to you. Suck you away and never let you come back...


So after we left the breakwall we went over to 7/11 to get slurpees. Now. Here is the most awesome story in the world for all of you who have continued reading thus far. Carly and I walk in, both drenched from head to toe. We go back behind the  counter area to make our slurpees. I take forever, of course. I can never decide which flavors I want or if I should mix them. Carly hurried along and got what she wanted and payed for it. She was waiting for me at the door as I stood in line behind two good looking guys who were probably in their early twenties. 
The cashier asks the guys, "is that all for you then?" 
The guy in front turns and points at me as he says, "Yeah, and that girl's slurpee."
Now all I could manage to get out of my mouth was, " For real?!"
And sure as shit. I walked out of there with a red face and a slurpee that some random guy paid for.
Awesome.


So, I went home and was pretty bored. After dinner I got out some magazines and started leafing through them looking for different recipes. I found enough to fill almost an entire journal I have but never used. When I was finished I was so proud of my little recipe book I crafted all on my own. You should make one too! It's a totally awesome way to spend a few hours doing some arts and crafts, and then when you're done, you have a whole book full of recipes to try. I'm pumped. You can bet that when I move out and start trying these puppies out they'll be featured on the blog...depending on how it goes.

But anyways, I have to work at four and I'm supposed to meet a few friends at the beach before then, so I gotta fly! Have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...